Terms and Conditions
Rebrick.com may at any time revise these Terms by updating these Terms. Amendments in this Terms and Conditions will be noted. If you do not agree with such revisions, you may cancel your account as specified in section IV below. We recommend that you periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. Your continued use of or access to the Website constitutes your acceptance of any new or revised set of Terms.
Rebrick.com has affiliated entities developing the Services and the Website. Sometimes, these companies will be providing the Services or access to the Website to you on behalf of Rebrick.com. You acknowledge and agree that Affiliates will be entitled to provide the Services and the access to the Website to you.
In order to provide the best experience for our users Rebrick.com is constantly developing. You agree that the Services provided on Rebrick.com may, at any time change.
You agree not to create a LEGO ID that is offensive, defamatory or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character nor that incorporates or infringes any intellectual property or other rights in any fashion whatsoever.
When registering for a LEGO ID you are responsible for providing complete and accurate information and to update it with current and accurate information whenever relevant. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your LEGO ID password.
You are also responsible for all Content that is posted on the Website using your LEGO ID account, as well as for any other activity or inactivity originating from your account. In the event that your LEGO ID account has been misappropriated, please immediately contact ReBrick at the following address: legal.ReBrick@LEGO.com
By creating a LEGO ID account and using the Website and its Services, you undertake to comply, at all times, with all applicable laws. Rebrick.com reserves the right to refuse registration of any individual and to exclude access to the Website and/or the Services to any individual at any time.
You are responsible for any Content or material you submit on the Website. You are the sole person accountable for any consequences or liability arising there from. When you submit Content it will be public and visible to other users on the Website. Only provide Content you have the right to share and are comfortable sharing in accordance with these Terms.
This Website is a social media platform for adults having reached the age of majority in the country from which they are accessing the Website. This Website and the Services are not intended for use or access by children. If you are not an adult, please do not use or access this Website and/or the Services. Instead you could visit LEGO.com to upload and share your creations.
We do not moderate Content or review bookmarked Content made available via the Website. This means that the LEGO Group has not reviewed all of the Websites linked to the Website and is not responsible for the Contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Website. Your following a link to another site is at your own risk. If you post a link to another site on the Website, you must ensure that you have permission to do so.
This also means that the LEGO Group does not approve of, endorse or recommend any of these sites, nor does it imply any association of any nature whatsoever with them or their operators. The LEGO Group has no control over, and takes no responsibility for the content, terms and conditions, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites.
In particular, the activities of mere highlighting of noteworthy Contents, the tagging of the Contents, the setting of privacy levels to increase/reduce their accessibility and the enforcing of the Rules of Conduct, like the removal of Contents unrelated to the LEGO Group are entirely generated by users and implemented through a fully automated process.
By posting Content to this Website you guarantee that you are entitled to freely dispose of said content and of all the rights in it. In particular, you guarantee that the Content you have submitted to this Website does not contain any material protected by copyright or any other intellectual property rights unless you are the rightful owner or unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material. By posting Content to Rebrick.com, you grant a simple non-exclusive license to Rebrick.com to reproduce, multiply, modify, distribute, publish, display and make the Content available to the public on the Website for its exploitation worldwide by technical means and for the entire time during which said Content is uploaded on the Website in any version and format, including all forms of use in all currently known media. Rebrick.com will not exploit the Content commercially but will only use it for the purposes and within the scope of the Website.
You further agree that you will not submit any Content or other material that is contrary to the Rules of Conduct, which may be updated from time to time after prior notification.
IV. Rules of conduct
As a user on Rebrick.com you agree to following commitments:
- You are an adult having reached the age of majority in the country from which you are accessing the Website.
- You will not send or otherwise post commercial communications, spam, advertisements or marketing Content on the Website.
- You will not link to any website that contains viruses or other malicious code or content likely to hinder the functioning, harm or affect in any way the Website or the Services as well as LEGO System's or any third party's (including other users of the Website) equipment .
- You will not solicit log in information or access an account belonging to someone else. You will not bully, intimidate, insult or harass any user by any means whatsoever using the Website or the Services, whether directly or indirectly.
- You will not submit or link to any Content, material or representation of any form whatsoever that includes images or videos of children, without first obtaining the consent of their parents or other legal guardians.You will not submit any content created by or for a child/children.
- You will not submit or link to Content that is: hateful, threatening, racist or pornographic; related to alcohol, drugs, tobacco or medicine; incites violence; encourages criminal conduct; contains nudity or extreme, gratuitous violence or is otherwise offensive, unlawful, or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character.
- You will only submit or link to Content that is related to the LEGO Brick or the LEGO Group and LEGO product portfolio.
- You will not use the Website, whether directly or indirectly, to do anything illegal, deceptive, malicious, or discriminatory in any fashion whatsoever.
- You will not use the Website as a platform for communicating any religious, political or philosophical views in either Content or written material.
- You will not request other users of the Website to become members of any commercial on-line service.
- You will not submit or link to any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade name, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party, that is defamatory, or that breaches any obligations of confidentiality or an individual's rights to privacy.
- If you come across any Content you feel is in violation with these Terms, you will report the Content by clicking the report-button to the non-compliant Content and follow the instructions provided.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms.
By using the Service you may be exposed to Content you may find offensive, inaccurate, inappropriate, deceptive or mislabeled.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Rebrick.com and the LEGO Group expressly disclaims any liability however arising for any Content, or any loss or damage incurred by you or any third party as a result of the use of the Website, any Content made available via the Website or any unavailability of the Website.
The LEGO Group does not represent, support or guarantee the truthfulness or accuracy of any Content or material made available via the Website.
V. Copyright infringement
If you believe that any Content on Rebrick.com infringes your copyrights, you as the copyright owner or an agent thereof may submit a Copyright Complaint pursuant to the Copyright Complaint Webform
We appreciate your cooperation in providing an English translation of your report to our copyright agent. Please include the information below in writing.
- A signature (physical or electronic) from the owner or from a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed Content or material.
- Direct link/ Uniform Resource Locator (URL) to the copyrighted work on Rebrick.com claimed to be infringing. Multiple copyrighted work complaints are covered by a single notification by submitting a representative list of URLs from Rebrick.com.
- Sufficient identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that has allegedly been infringed.
- Contact information such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail to permit the service provider to contact you.
- A statement (i) that you have good faith belief that the Content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and (ii) that the information provided in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner.
Contact can also be made via postal mail or email: LEGO System A/S, Copyright Rebrick.com, Aastvej 1, 7190 Billund, Denmark. Email: legal.rebrick@LEGO.com
Only Copyright Complaint forms should go to LEGO System A/S; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to LEGO customer service.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section, you acknowledge that your Copyright Complaint form may not be valid and may therefore not be handled (whether fully or partially) by LEGO System A/S.
If we receive a Copyright Complaint form that complies with all the requirements, we reserve the right to refuse, to make private or to remove the Content. We reserve our rights to action against you if you misrepresent that a fair use of the Content constitutes infringement.
If your Content has been removed as a result of a Copyright Complaint as per the above and you believe it is not infringing, or believe you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to transmit and use the Content, you may send a counter-notice to us by mail or email to: LEGO System A/S, Copyright Rebrick.com, Aastvej 1, 7190 Billund, Denmark. Email: legal.rebrick@LEGO.com; containing the information below:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the Content.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section, you acknowledge that your Copyright Counter-Notice form may not be valid and may therefore not be handled (whether fully or partially) by LEGO System A/S
Please note that the LEGO Group may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party. The copyright owner then has 14 business days to respond and unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed Content may be accessible to the broader audience at Rebrick.com, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Rebrick.com’s sole discretion.
Rebrick.com may, at its sole discretion, remove or block any hosted Content (including, but not limited to user comments, data, information, graphics, news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, software, audio clips, and video clips) from the Website without prior notice or liability for any reason for any reason whatsoever. Rebrick.com reserves the right to take legal or technical steps to ban any user from the Website without prior notice or liability, if this user is believed to be violating the Terms including the Rebbrick.com House Rules. If you wish to terminate your account on Rebrick.com, you may simply discontinue using the Services and inactivate your account by editing your settings on your personal user profile account.
To permanently delete your account and all submitted Content, please delete your LEGO ID profile account on LEGO.com.
The LEGO Group reserves the right to limit or terminate the Services made available via the Website at any time without notice.
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY OTHER APPLICABLE STATUTORY WARRANTIES (TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW). THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES IS WITH YOU.
SOME STATES AND COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY BY STATE OR COUNTRY.
LEGO System A/S does not assume any responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss or damage to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property (including but not limited to your data or Content) on account of your access to, the use of or browsing of the Website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Website or from any damage or loss arising as a result of any unauthorized use of your LEGO ID.
IN NO EVENT WILL LEGO BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, LOST REVENUE OR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE SERVICES EVEN IF REBRICK.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT ANY LIABILITY FOR FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
SOME COUNTRIES OR STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO PART OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IX. Governing law
These Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising in connection with these Terms will be governed by the laws of the country in which you reside.
X. Interruption of service
The LEGO Group reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or cancel the Services or the Website from time to time on a regularly scheduled basis or otherwise with or without prior notice in order to perform maintenance, or for security or other reasons.
You acknowledge that the Services or the Website may also be interrupted or unavailable for reasons beyond the control of the LEGO Group, and the LEGO Group cannot guarantee that you will be able to access the Website, the Services or your Account whenever you may wish to do so. The LEGO Group shall not be liable for any interruption of the Services or unavailability of the Website, delay or failure to perform or provide the Services of the Website resulting from any causes whatsoever.
XI. Entire agreement
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS, UNDERSTAND THEM AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT THESE TERMS ARE THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN US WHICH SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL OR PRIOR AGREEMENT, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN US RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT SAVE FOR IN RELATION TO ANY FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
XII. Responsible operator (Imprint information)
The entity responsible for the operation of the Rebrick.com website is
LEGO System A/S
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure and the brick and knob configurations are trademarks of the LEGO Group.
Rebrick.com is a website facilitated by the LEGO Group. ©2014 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.