Add to My Bookmarks
added to stash
This project was inspired by the mars rovers Spirit and Opportunity. The robot should have to following properties:
- It should have 6 wheels, 4 of them steered.
- The maximum number of wheels should be motorized.
- A maximum of sensors should capture the environment.
- A sensor arm should move out to scan objects.
- The robot should receive commands from an operator terminal via Bluetooth.
Whereas the first commands from the operator terminal were simple (e.g. "drive right curve 50cm with radius 30cm"), more complex commands should be possible later. As in the Mars scenario where operators cannot wait for each simple command to be executed (due to long radio transmission times), the robot is required to execute complex commands autonomously.